I am so unworthy for the Sacred 6 Liquids ! This is the level I am at.
(1) RO Water with Ca Mg Zinc Ascorbate, Mg & Na HCO3's KCl
(2) Starbucks Coffee ;) w Chocolate, Vanilla, Cinnamon
(3) Chai Tea Black Tea, Star Anise, All Spice, Cloves, Cinnamon
(4) Kids HFCS Cocoa Mix that has some vitamins & minerals
(5) MgHCO3 (1tbsp MgOH + 1liter Soda Water) makes 4L 125MgH20
(6) Starbucks Passion Tea w shots of lime or lemon juice I…Continue
After falling in love with Young Living Essential Oils Thieves Spray, which unfortunately was running very low and comes in a very small bottle it was time to come up with an alternative solution.
The solution is to find which essential oils are around and add a mixture of some pure alcohol, and water.
The spray bottle was low on the original thieves oil and to the bottle was added:
5 drops of Cloves Oil (Now), 5 Drops of Peppermint oil, a dropper full of an oil from…Continue
Here's a drink which was made from the inspiration of integrating Herbs into the Liquids of Vitality
These drinks after a while turn into something like painting on a canvas, it is about what the solution is saying and how the compounds are being extracted, by heat, interaction with you, the environment etc.
: First: A tea was made by bringing some horsetail leaf (about 2 tsp, Reishi mushroom (which I did grind to use more efficiently) a few Schisandra berries and…Continue
Posted by Mudra Maha on June 29, 2014 at 8:46am
Back in your body building days, for the information you know of today, what would you change with your training regimen?
I know that is a loaded question but for myself, I am into body building and health and nutrition, plus I have just about all your products. I was curious on what you would do differently and implement differently upon your training?